Cat Friendly Clinic Near Me Services
For your Cat Friendly Clinic Near Me - look no further than our practice! Here at Crofts Veterinary Surgery, we are honoured to be members of the ISFM (International Society of Feline Medicine) and a Silver Level Accredited Cat Friendly Clinic.
We acknowledge that cats are special animals with particular needs, and we feel it's vital to show our dedication to the animals you place in our care. In collaboration with International Cat Care (iCC), we have examined ways to optimise Crofts Vet Surgery to become your cat friendly clinic near me.
We can suggest ways to improve your cat's experience at Crofts Vets Surgery and on their trip to the veterinarian by acknowledging and appreciating the fact that cats are naturally sensitive to changes in their surroundings.
To obtain our Silver Cat Friendly Clinic accreditation, we had to fulfil a number of carefully chosen requirements as outlined by iCC. We've proven that we:
- Understand the needs of cats and strive to make visits to the vet clinic cat friendly
- Approach and handle cats gently and with care through ongoing staff education
- Follow the ISFM Feline Friendly Handling and Nursing Care guidelines and have made the pledge to be ‘Scruff free’
- Have invested in equipment to manage the specific care requirements of cats
- Have an appointed Cat Advocate member of staff to implement and oversee our cat friendly clinic status
(source – catfriendlyclinic.org)
Silver Standard Cat Friendly Clinic Near Me
We are trained to handle cats in a way that minimises stress, fear, and anxiety as a Silver Standard Cat Friendly Clinic. We can also offer you advice on the most comfortable and safest way to bring your cat to Crofts Veterinary Practice.
Our resident feline advocate, Alex Hill, is here to address any queries or worries you may have as well as to offer guidance and information on taking care of your feline.
Our cat friendly clinic near me facilities include:
- A waiting room for cats that is separate. Your cat carrier can be placed on elevated surfaces that are away from potential waiting locations for other animals. For the cats' added security, there is also a visual barrier.
- Using cat pheromone diffusers to promote comfort and calm.
- A peaceful, well-furnished consultation area that cats can feel at ease in.
- A variety of tools, including blood pressure monitors and weights designed specifically for cats, to give our feline patients the best possible treatment.
- A hospital room where the cats and other species are separated visually. To ensure your cat solitude while they are staying with us, we provide cosy, soft bedding, cat igloos, perches, and hidden boxes.
- The availability of facilities for lab testing, surgery, dentistry, and diagnostic imaging enables the provision of high-quality care for feline patients during treatments.
Book an appointment at your cat friendly clinic near me today
To experience our cat friendly clinic near me yourself, book an appointment with us today. Our amazing team of veterinary practitioners are ready and waiting to help treat your feline friend.
In the meantime, you may find the leaflets below useful – click on the link to download: