Comprehensive care for pets
Crofts Veterinary Practice provides comprehensive preventative and emergency care for all small animals - dogs, cats, small mammals and birds 6 days a week.
- Consultations for ill or injured pets
- Routine and emergency surgery
- Annual health examination and preventative healthcare
- Dental surgery and after care
- Advanced diagnostic imaging - digital radiography, endoscopy and ultrasound
- Surgical neutering
- Puppy and kitten checks
- Geriatric health checks
- Anti-parasite treatments
- Pet passports
- Pet Healthcare Plans
- Specialist surgery at our Guildford Practice, Alder Veterinary Practice
To make your visit as easy as possible our staff are always very happy to assist in carrying pets in and out of the surgery. There is good parking in our dedicated client parking spaces at the rear of the practice.
We regret that wheelchair access is not available at the practice. If this is a problem please contact reception and arrangements can be made to collect and deliver you animal free of charge.