Spread the cost of routine treatment for your pet
Budget monthly for your pet’s health and save money
To enable you to spread the cost of routine treatment for your pet, Crofts Vets have designed the Crofts Pet Health Plan.
A pet health plan is NOT pet insurance. Our pet health plan covers the regular treatments your pet needs throughout life, such as vaccinations, flea/worm treatments and regular health checks.
Crofts Pet Health Plan provides your pet with:
- Full clinical examinations twice a year (at vaccination time and 6 months after) to check:
- General health
- Ears, eyes and dental check
- Parasite control
- Tick prevention
- Skin and coat
- Heart and lungs
- Weight, body condition scoring and dietary advice
- Reproductive health
- Nail clipping
- Any other problems or concerns, such as lumps, bumps and lameness
- Vaccinations (Course of 2 when young, yearly booster thereafter)
- Kennel Cough vaccination (dogs only)
- Annual supply of parasite control
- Microchip in year 1
- Monthly direct debit at no extra cost
- No joining fee
Additional 10% discount off the following:
- Neutering (not including Laparoscopic neutering)
- All dental work
- Pet accessories
- Pet food
- Seresto collars for tick control
Plans available for:
- Cat: £17 per month
- Small dog (0 - 10kg): £19 per month
- Medium dog (10 - 25kg): £21 per month
- Large dog (25 - 40kg): £23 per month
- Giant dog (40+kg): £33 per month
If you are registering a puppy, please choose the plan which aligns to their expected adult weight for their breed. Our breed weight chart may help.
How to join Crofts Pet Health Plan
Sign up online to Crofts Pet Health Plan
It couldn’t be easier to join the Crofts Pet Health Plan. Click the link below and follow the easy steps to set up your direct debit.
Our practice staff will be happy to answer any queries you may have or call us on 01428 653056 for more information.