Lost and Hound and The Haslemere Pet Company Penny Ha’Penny Trust raffle prize draw
Reference: Waverley Borough Council licence reg 2019/90
1. Crofts Veterinary Practice company number:7207533 and whose registered office is Linnaeus Group, Friars Gate, 1011 Stratford Road, Shirley, West Midlands, B90 4BN is the promoter of the Lost and Hound and The Haslemere Pet Company Penny Ha’Penny Trust raffle prize draw.
2. The raffle prize draw tickets will go on sale from Sunday 1st December and will close on Saturday 21st December inclusive. Any raffle tickets purchased after the Closing Date will not be entered into the raffle prize draw. The Company reserves the right to amend the raffle prize draw end date at any time due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The up-to-date raffle prize draw terms and conditions (“Conditions”) will be available for the whole duration of the raffle prize at link tbc.
3. Please read these Conditions carefully. Entry into any of our raffle prize draws is subject to and conditional upon acceptance of these Conditions.
4. By purchasing a ticket for our raffle prize draw, you (the 'Entrant' and 'you') confirm that you have read these Conditions and agree to be bound by them and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate and complete. The Company reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any and all Entrants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any Entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards the Company and the raffle prize draw.
Who Can Enter
5. Employees or any of its associated companies, subsidiaries or anyone else professionally associated with this raffle prize draw (and their families) are excluded from entering and participating in the raffle prize draw.
6. Upon purchase of £1 raffle ticket you will be automatically entered into the raffle prize draw.
How to Enter
7. Raffle tickets can be purchased from Crofts Vets, The Haslemere Pet Company and Marley Flowers.
8. Raffle tickets are non-returnable and entries on behalf of someone else will not be accepted.
9. Raffle tickets not submitted in accordance with the rules of the raffle prize draw or these Conditions will be disqualified. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are lost, damaged, delayed, misdirected or incomplete.
10. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company excludes liability for any and all losses, damages and claims incurred by any person in connection with participating in this raffle prize draw.
11. The Company accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason. If you have any questions about this raffle prize draw or if you need to get in touch with us, please contact us.
12. The number of winners and prizes in each raffle prize draw will be 6.
13. A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person who will not be affiliated with the Company or professionally connected with the raffle prize draw.
14. If you win a raffle prize, the Company will notify you within 48 working hours of the Closing Date.
15. To claim your prize you may either call our customer care team directly on 01428 653056 (charges may apply depending on your phone contract).
16. If you do not respond within 14 days of being notified, you will forfeit your prize, and the Company reserves the right, at its discretion to choose another winner or to dispose of the prize as it sees fit. The decision of the Company regarding any aspect of the raffle prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
17. The prizes are supplied by Crofts, The Haslemere Pet Company and Marley Flowers. The Companies reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Company's control makes it necessary to do so.
18. The winner will receive
- 1st prize £100 voucher redeemable at The Haslemere Pet Company
- 2nd Prize £ 50 voucher redeemable at Crofts vets surgery
- 3rd Prize large pet bed donated by The Haslemere Pet Company)
- 4th Prize small pet bed (donated by The Haslemere Pet Company)
- 5th Prize £15 voucher redeemable at Marley Flowers
- 6th Prize Reed diffuser from Marley flowers (donated by Marley Flowers)
19. The Company accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize.
20. Neither the full prize, nor part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
21. The Company will send prizes within 30 days of the Closing Date but reserves the right to change this due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
22. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant reasonably suspected by the Company of cheating, behaving fraudulently, acting dishonestly or otherwise acting contrary to these Conditions.
23. By entering the raffle prize draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as the Company may reasonably require, including but not limited to appearing in promotional photographs and on the Company’s website. By entering into the raffle prize draw you also confirm that, if you win, we may publish your name and any photograph submitted by you on our website or on our Facebook, Twitter and other social media accounts.
24. Information about the winner (name and county) will be available by sending a stamped, self addressed envelope, stating the name of the relevant raffle prize draw to the Company, Crofts Veterinary Surgery Petworth Rd, Haslemere GU27 2HU within 3 calendar months of the stated Closing Date.
25. By entering into the raffle prize draw, you consent to the use of your personal data by the Company for the purposes of the administration of the raffle prize draw.
27. The raffle prize draw and these Conditions will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law and you and we both agree that any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the raffle prize draw or these Conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
28. The raffle prize draw is not run in association with any other party, although prizes may be supplied by a third party. In the event that prizes have been supplied by a third party, this is not intended to suggest any endorsement or connection between the Company and such third party.